The PEER mission is to develop, validate, and disseminate performance-based seismic design technologies for buildings and infrastructure to meet the diverse economic and safety needs of owners and society.
Heads up! PEER-GHI Get together on May 3, 2007, 5-7 PM at the Faculty club.
PEER Mega Research Projects
Lifelines & NGL
Tall Buildings Initiative
PEER Ground Motion DatabaseThe web-based Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER) ground motion database provides tools for searching, selecting and downloading ground motion data.
OpenSeesThe Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (OpenSees) is a software framework for simulating the seismic response of structural and geotechnical systems.
OpenFrescoOpenFresco (the Open-source Framework for Experimental Setup and Control) is an environment-independent software framework, that connects finite element models with control and data acquisition systems in laboratories to facilitate hybrid simulation of structural and geotechnical systems.
- May 22, 2015
- Testing.Testing.Testing. - online
- May 22, 2015
- Ground Motion Directivity Modeling Panel Meeting - online
- June 10-11, 2015 Opensees Days – 2nd Italian Conference - Fisciano, Italy
- June 12-13, 2015 ACE 2015: Advances in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering - 2nd International Symposium - Vietri Sul Mare, Italy
- June 17-18, 2015
- July 1-3, 2015
- July 21-24, 2015
- August 1-2, 2015
- September 30 - October 3, 2015
- December 10-12, 2015